DevOps Opens New Avenues of Business Growth
DevOps, as the name sounds, brings two essential part of your IT business operations: Development and Operations into a single umbrella. At times, the single umbrella could be a single team with common goals, a team where software engineers take care of every stage of entire application lifecycle—development, testing, deployment, and, of course, operations.
As a result, Implementing DevOps leads to Business Growth.
- Continuous Business Planning – Make way for higher velocity
- Collaborative Development – Raise the frequency of delivery
- Continuous Integration – Automation consistency
- Continuous Testing – Improve Reliability
- Continuous Monitoring – Uphold positive user experience
- Continuous Release and Deployment – Be compliant with DevSecOps
- Collaborative Customer Feedback & Optimization – Improve collaboration