Can Remote Teams Adopt DevOps?
Yes, and it appears that remote teams adopt DevOps easier than their traditional counterparts.
For maximum success in establishing a DevOps process with a remote model, consider these tips that have proven effective with our teams:
- Explore and welcome new ways to work
- Choose and manage your tools.
- Communicate and communicate again.
- Recognize the achievements of teams and individual contributors.
- Embrace change.
- Invest in a robust planning and tracking tool.
Many times, companies debate whether to hire an in-house project team or completely outsource projects. In-house team means you're probably looking...
IT requirements are continually evolving and this is where partnering with a managed service provider becomes important. It doesn't just help you s...