DevOps Opens New Avenues of Business Growth
DevOps, as the name sounds, brings two essential part of your IT business operations: Development and Operations into a single umbrella. At times, the single umbrella could be a single team with common goals, a team where software engineers take care of every stage of entire application lifecycle?development, testing, deployment, and, of course, operations.
As a result, Implementing DevOps leads to Business Growth.
- Continuous Business Planning ? Make way for higher velocity
- Collaborative Development ? Raise the frequency of delivery
- Continuous Integration ? Automation consistency
- Continuous Testing ? Improve Reliability
- Continuous Monitoring ? Uphold positive user experience
- Continuous Release and Deployment ? Be compliant with DevSecOps
- Collaborative Customer Feedback
Many times, companies debate whether to hire an in-house project team or completely outsource projects. In-house team means you're probably looking...