How do I know if cloud is right for my business?
Firstly, you should evaluate if cloud services are right for your business from a strategic and operational perspective. Then, you will need to evaluate your current set-up to understand the benefits of moving to the cloud, especially in areas such as:
- Strategic drivers ? does your demand for IT vary throughout the year?
- Service drivers ? how important are efficiencies, security, reliability, and flexibility to your business?
- Governance ? how would you rate the maturity of your operating model procedures?
- Technology landscape ? how many business users are there?
- Cost ? do you have transparency of costs for applications and infrastructure?
- Ease of migration ? when did you last invest in significant capital expenditure?
In order to make a successful transition to the cloud, you will need to answer all of these questions by reviewing your end-to-end operating model very carefully.
Natural Language GenerationSpeech RecognitionVirtual AgentsAI Optimized HardwareDeep Learning PlatformRobotic Process Automation
Less complexity to manageFaster resolution of problemsFaster delivery of featuresMore stable operating environmentsImproved communication and colla...