Why do we need DevOps?
The ultimate goal of DevOps is to enable companies to build more robust environments for their products within a shorter time frame.
- Less complex project management process
- Faster problem resolution
- Smoother and faster product life cycles with continuous delivery
- Faster time to market for new products and features
- More stable operating environment, resilient to failure
Cybersecurity is no longer about installing firewalls and antivirus software and forgetting about it. It’s an ongoing endeavor that demands continu...